The organization is an internationally well-known Security Evaluation Lab. They are specialized in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industry. For this organization we are looking for a Manager Security Evaluations for the Security IC market segment (high security chips) to reinforce the Security Lab.
The organization evaluates ICT security of both hardware and software products. They make a judgment about their security based on formal and informal methodologies. The different products include Integrated Circuits, smart card applications and also payment terminals (PED or PIN Entry Device), Host Security Modules (HSM), Switches/router, USB en security modules in cars. They work with international financial companies such as MasterCard and VISA, governments and the developers of ICT products.
In your capacity of Manager Security Evaluations you are the linking pin between customers, the commercial team and the project teams performing the security evaluations. The role is a combination of project management and operations management of your market segment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Arranging, executing and concluding high-assurance security evaluation projects within time and budget and at the desired quality level.
- Coaching security analyst teams in the right direction and ensuring that the right security evaluation tasks are performed within time.
- Being in charge of various testing and evaluation projects simultaneously.
- Development of project proposals in collaboration with the commercial team.
- Handling the customer communication during the project execution
- Continuously redefine a differentiating product offering in the dynamic Security IC segment, together with the sales executive and product manager.
- Operational performance of the Security IC business team.
- Continuously improving the approach to Security IC projects.
- Academic /higher professional (technical) education
- More than 3 years of experience as Project Manager
- More than 5 years of experience in information security in the Security IC market
- Experience in leading projects with a team of academic engineers
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player spirit
- Focus on results
- Good at resolving challenging project situations
- Commitment and pro-active attitude