Do you like analyzing complex security issues?
This organization is an ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industry.
In addition, she is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products. The main office in the Netherlands has been around since 2001, but their satellite offices still have a start-up feel to it. They have engaging projects, an open office environment, and are are looking for self-motivated individuals who would like to carve out their niche in the growing company.
Do you have experience as a Senior Security Analyst with a focus on complex evaluation, ready to work with clients from all over the world?
What is my role?
- The organization evaluates the security of products that use embedded and smart card technologies, usually in teams of 2-4 security analysts. The main activities of the evaluation process include analyzing threats and weaknesses by taking apart a device’s specifications, code or hardware, and then developing the necessary tools to attack the security. Results of this go into a report, and we give recommendations for solving these problems.
- In addition to evaluation work they carry out other projects, including consultancy work, research, tool development, and training. As a state-of-the-art lab, their internal research and development process is a necessity to remain competitive. They record the knowledge they gain during their projects in the knowledge database to ensure it is preserved and shared within the organization.
- Work is mainly done at the office in Delft. Parts of a project may require working at the customer’s premises. Depending on the type of assignment and your level of experience they are in regular contact with a customer’s technical liaison during a project. All communication with customers is done in English.
What skills do I need?
- You have successfully completed an academic course in Information Technology or Electrical Engineering.
- You have at least 4 year’s work experience in:
- Security evaluations on smart card products secure elements and other embedded devices like System-on-Chips, where test methods such as Fault Injection, Side Channel Analysis, physical manipulation, etc. are applied.
- The major security evaluation schemes like Common Criteria, EMVCo or Global Platform.
- Performing site audits of development and production sites of our customers.
- Being responsible for the technical quality of evaluation projects. Ideally you are used to steering a team of analysts during evaluation activities.
- Supporting project management in coordinating complex evaluation projects under the given timelines and budgets
- Supporting sales managers in scoping and acquisition of new projects
- Being the technical interface to various ITSEFs and certification schemes
- Studying new market trends and developing innovative security evaluation methodologies for emerging technologies
- You have a creative mind with an eye for detail, and the ambition to drive security forward.
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both verbally and written.
- You have good social skills and you are a pleasant co-worker who likes to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team of security specialists.
- You are flexible, and you enjoy travelling to customers in Europe, North America, or Asia every now and then