Are you looking for a challenge in which you combine technology with professional services? Are you familiar with C / C ++? And is the embedded Linux or Windows platform no stranger to you? Then read on! Because our client is probably looking for you, their new Embedded Software Specialist! So take the opportunity to get started at a high-tech project organization based in Amsterdam, Utrecht and Delft
The organization has been contributing to a safe, healthy and sustainable world through technological innovation for more than 20 years. They do this by supporting their customers in the development and construction of complex production systems and products. They work as an extension of the customer's research and production departments. Our client takes responsibility for partial processes, but also complete projects from the concept phase up to and including series production. They work for different markets, examples are; Automotive, Consumer Electronics & Telecom And Life Science & Health.
In addition to the world and customers, you as an employee are also important to our client. They want you to grow just like the organization and her customers. They offer guidance for your development, keep you focused and challenge you to keep learning. Therefore, they make personal development budgets available and offer various knowledge sessions to follow technological trends in a valuable way. All this results in committed and driven employees. As a Embedded Software Specialist you can be part of this!
In this full-time position (32 - 40 hours) of Embedded Software Specialist you contrive, develop and build new software for your customers. The impact of your developed software ensures optimal control for hardware functions of the high-tech equipment.
Your daily work as a Embedded Software Specialist consists of:
- setting up a technical design;
- the implementation of this in C or C ++;
- testing based on specifications and technical design;
- integrating the various hardware and software modules;
- and the writing of the corresponding documents.
In order to peform your work as a Embedded Software Specialist at the at the desired level, you need to meet the following requirements:
- you have a technical background at college or academic level;
- you have at least 2 years of experience in (technical) software development;
- you are familiar with the embedded Linux or Windows platform and at least the programming languages C and C ++;
- you would like to expand your knowledge and experience;
- knowledge and experience with Android / iOS, Java / C # is a plus;
- you have knowledge of or experience with different development methods and techniques (e.g. Agile, MDD / TDD, real-time, OOAD, UML) and you keep your professional knowledge up to date;
- you have knowledge and experience with hardware platforms.
- You speak and write English fluently, you will learn Dutch on the job.
Do you feel called as our clients new Embedded Software Specialist and do you meet the requirements? If the answer is yes, send your CV and motivation letter to Casey Andrade (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also contact us if you have any questions about the job offer or our client. In addition to the mail, we can be reached by telephone on (+31 (0) 15 2682502).
In addition to the requirements;
For this role we are looking for a candidate who already lives in The Netherlands. However, the company is a sponsor of Highly Skilled Migrants, so you are of course welcome as a Highly Skilled Migrant if you have a valid Dutch work permit.