Are you looking for a challenge in which you combine technology with professional services? Are you familiar with SQL? And is UML no stranger to you? Then read on! Because our client is probably looking for you, their new Full-Stack Software Engineer! So take the opportunity to get started at a high-tech project organization based in Amsterdam, Utrecht and Delft.
The organization has been contributing to a safe, healthy and sustainable world through technological innovation for more than 20 years. They do this by supporting their customers in the development and construction of complex production systems and products. They work as an extension of the customer's research and production departments. Our client takes responsibility for partial processes, but also complete projects from the concept phase up to and including series production. They work for different markets, examples are; Automotive, Consumer Electronics & Telecom And Life Science & Health.
In addition to the world and customers, you as an employee are also important to our client. They want you to grow just like the organization and her customers. They offer guidance for your development, keep you focused and challenge you to keep learning. Therefore, they make personal development budgets available and offer various knowledge sessions to follow technological trends in a valuable way. All this results in committed and driven employees. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer you can be part of this!
In this full-time position (36 - 40 hours) of Full-Stack Software Engineer you are going to develop software for a product in, for example, consumer electronics, telecommunications or the medical market. You hereby take the responsibility to successfully complete your assignment.
Your daily work as a Full-Stack Software Engineer consists of:
- setting up an architecture, technical design and the implementation;
- testing based on specifications and technical design;
- integrating the various software modules;
- and the writing of the corresponding documents.
In order to peform your work as a Full-Stack Software Engineer at the at the desired level, you need to meet the following requirements:
- you have a background in science at college or academic level;
- You have at least 2 years of experience with the development of complex business and back-end applications on a Linux and / or Windows stack;
- You are familiar with the C # .NET framework in combination with Microsoft Visual Studio, and / or Java, REST API, JSON, in an Eclipse environment;
- You have experience with SQL and UML;
- You have worked in an Agile / Scrum environment;
- You speak and write English fluently, you will learn Dutch on the job.
Do you feel called as our clients new Full-Stack Software Engineer and do you meet the requirements? If the answer is yes, send your CV and motivation letter to Casey Andrade (email@example.com). You can also contact us if you have any questions about the job offer or our client. In addition to the mail, we can be reached by telephone on (+31 (0) 15 2682502).
In addition to the requirements;
For this role we are looking for a candidate who already lives in The Netherlands. However, the company is a sponsor of Highly Skilled Migrants, so you are of course welcome as a Highly Skilled Migrant if you have a valid Dutch work permit.