This organisation is specialized in R&D Solutions in security and high-tech and innovation as the company is working together with customers in optimizing performance through projects on-site and in-house in their office in Delft.
As a High-tech project organisation, they build sustainable highly innovative solutions. They work together with around 150 employees on every day's solutions to clients questions.
For their Software Development team of this company we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
As a Senior Software Developer, you are part of a growing, cross-functional development team based in the Netherlands. With your experience, ideas, coaching and contributions, you push this team to new heights. Together, you develop tools that enable analysts and engineers worldwide to make their products more secure. The team collaborates with external customers as well as with the analysts from our own Security Lab to learn which cutting edge technologies are most valuable for Riscure’s product portfolio. The close collaboration with users results in products that fulfil a customer need and have short time-to-market.
- You will work in short cycles on experiments, in which ideas are transformed into prototypes, according to Lean development principles. We use these experiments to check if our solution is beneficial for our customers.
- You work in a small team of developers, creating new solutions for customers, and supporting them with fixes for current releases.
- We develop as a team with end-to-end responsibility. This starts with analysing use cases, designing solutions and coding. It also involves supporting tasks, such as reviewing other team members’ code, writing documentation and testing.
- The majority of our software is written in Java, some in Python. We are working with tools such as JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven and Git to support our software development process. Your work includes configuration, maintenance, and improvement of these tools and processes. Device drivers are written in C or C++ and we use LLVM as an intermediate language for automated evaluation of code-under-test.
- As a Senior Developer, you use your experience to coach other team members on aspects such as code quality and test coverage. You also make a valuable contribution to improvements of development tooling and processes.
- There is time and space available to work on innovative ideas; we encourage entrepreneurial spirit!
- You hold a Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- You have professional experience in at least one of the following fields: embedded software, cryptography, FPGAs, digital system design, compiler development
- You have significant professional experience with either Java, C, or C++. Experience with Java is considered preferential to the other languages.
- You have experience in Lean development, agile software development practices and you feel comfortable with various software development and test automation tools and unassisted software development and implementation.
- You have affinity with the field of hardware and software security or are passionate about growing in these fields.