Our relation, who is looking for a Business Controller, is a High-tech organization, with more than 100 employees that work with different nationalities. They operate worldwide from the Netherlands, San Francisco (US) and Shanghai (China). The role of Business Controller is a key position to realize value creation in the long term.
As a Business Controller you are responsible for both financial analysis and operational support for management.
You supervise the business and financial activities of the entire organization. This includes commercial analysis, R&D and innovation, control of service activities, insight into the supply chain.
Setting up or improving business processes and systems are essential to achieve the above.
To manage the administrative functions of our organization, you perform these core tasks and responsibilities:
- Producing and monitoring KPIs dashboards, operational and financial reporting for all major business functions
- Identifying trends and developments in markets and converting them into forecasts and business recommendations
- Analyze and report business risks and deviations from forecasts
- Supporting the development of business plans and monitoring their implementation
- Build or improve the required systems for reporting and analyzing company data
- Connect with the business teams for data and insights on results
You have business insight, strong quantitative skills and excellent communication skills. You are a strategic, analytical thinker, driven by results. You have the capacity to innovate and develop creative financial solutions. You are used to monitoring internal processes in a small and dynamic environment.
- Analytical, sees opportunities and finds ways for efficiency improvement and cost reduction
- Ability to communicate analytical findings in a clear way
- Academically trained
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience within a product innovation organization is an advantage
- You use financial and analysis tools (Exact, CRM, Project Admin, Excel)
- Experience with the Exact, Qlik (Sense) systems, in addition to Excel and SQL
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Team player at all levels in the organization
- Committed and proactive.