Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
About the Technology Center
The Technology Center designs and engineers Intero’s high-tech inspection robots, develops the software to operate this equipment and to analyze the inspection data. To support the growth of our Technology Center in the Netherlands, we are looking for an ambitious Project Manager R&D. You will become part of a close, diverse and multi-disciplinary team that is hands-on, engaged and result driven.
For hardware related projects, you manage the complete project including definition phase, conceptual design, technical feasibility, low-level design, component and module testing followed by integration and system-testing. Besides managing the project, you are highly involved in the system level design and testing.
For software related projects, you work on the interface between software engineering, R&D and data analysis. You contribute to the development of algorithms and software components for new inspection systems and software for post-inspection, data processing, analysis and reporting.
- Manage multiple R&D projects of your own (new product development and data analysis software) and assist other project managers on larger projects
- Work with all stakeholders involved to clarify objectives & needs
- Collaborate with technical specialists and domain experts, to define project stages
- Lead the requirement engineering and conceptual design phases
- Lead the creation of product descriptions, acceptance criteria and test plans
- Collaborate with engineers in various test phases
- Collaborate with data-analysis team for testing, improving and validation
- Active to participate in the feedback loop from data analysis team
- Pro-active to support continuous improvement cycles
- Create detailed cost / time estimates and project scheduling
- Monitor progress and issues on a day-to-day basis
- Manage third party deliveries for COTS & custom-made parts
- Manage cost, schedule, quality and risks and proactive to mitigate any challenges
- Manage project documentation & oversee technical / design documentation
- Support the global team with introduction of new tools & services.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field such as applied physics, control engineering, mechatronics or robotics. Software Engineering, electrical and mechanical engineering will be considered as well.
- 5+ years’ experience in a multi-disciplinary environment of which at least 3 years in a (junior) project manager role
- Fast learner, enjoys new challenges, hands-on mentality
- Experience with requirement engineering and product development process
- Experience with agile software development methods is a plus
- Team player who easily connects with specialists of other disciplines and has affinity with physics, software, electronics and mechanics
- An IPMA C certification or equivalent (PMP, Prince2 Practitioner) is a plus
- NDT-UT level II or III is not required but would be considered a plus
- Good technical writing skills
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Competitive compensation package
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home for part of the week
- Opportunity to manage projects from concept to realization as part of a great team.
Please send your CV and application letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Claudia de Vette at email@example.com or +31 6 23418958.