Change Language

Expat service

A12 offers relocation services to candidates that live abroad and need a work permit to work in The Netherlands. We are specialised in the highly skilled migrant Visa and can advise candidates and customers during the (pre-)onboarding process.

Our service involves:

• Advice customer how to become a highly skilled migrant reference
• Guidance in application (highly skilled migrant) visa, including the application for spouse
• Relocation to The Netherlands
• Help apply for the 30% facility
• Help apply for insurances

Relevant links:

Links to IND (Immigration Service):

Link to Dutch tax office:

Common information:

Please contact us for more information.